Work begins soon
Crews will prepare work areas and bring in equipment in late June. Motorists may encounter periodic lane or shoulder closures. Roadwork is set to begin Monday, July 6.
Summary of work
- Resurface the road (mill and overlay) from Sunset Ave. NW and 7th St. SE, includes turn lanes and shoulders
- Update pedestrian sidewalks, ramps and approaches
- Reconstruct the Hwy 12 intersection to better accommodate larger vehicle turns at the intersection of Broadway Ave./Wright Co. Rd. 3, includes a new signal system. Work requires a detour.
Dassel-Cokato High School
- Improve Hwy 12 access to the Dassel-Cokato High School, west of town:
- Reconstruct the right turn lane at Reardon Ave. SW/Wright Co. Rd. 100
- Install a center left turn lane to the north/south entrances east of Reardon Ave. SW
- Map, PDF