- Hwy 6 north of Crosby: Install intersection overhead lighting at Crow Wing CR 11. Shoulder closures June 20-27
- Hwy 10 Wadena area: Resurface road west/east of Wadena. Lane closures, flaggers, pilot car, until late July
- Hwy 15 St. Augusta to Kimball: Reconstruct road surface, replace pipes. Detour until August
- Hwy 27 Little Falls: Reconstruct. Detour(s) until Oct. 1
- Hwy 55 Maple Lake to Buffalo: Reconstruct road surface, replace pipes. Detour until early August
- Hwy 65/Hwy 107 near Braham: Reconstruct intersection. Access open, expect narrow, single lane traffic
- Hwy 65 East Bethel: Improve access (RCI) at Viking Blvd. Lane/shoulder closures, access detours until July
- I-94 Collegeville: Redeck CR 159 bridge. I-94 open, CR 159 bridge closed, access detour until mid August
- Hwy 169 Princeton: Sherburne county to construct roundabout. CR 45 access detour until August 23.
- Hwy 210 Brainerd to Ironton: Prep work for detour. Single-lane closures, flaggers at Hwy 18/6 west of Garrison June 17-28. Temp mini roundabout at east Hwy 210/6 in Deerwood until late Oct.
- Hwy 371B/S 6th St Brainerd: Finish up project. Periodic lane, shoulder or sidewalk closures thru July.
- All four-lane rural hwys statewide: Install delineator posts. Periodic shoulder closures until fall.
- Greater Minnesota weekend traffic impacts
Projects by highway
Current highway construction or road work projects in Central Minnesota District 3. For project studies and plans after 2019, visit future projects.
Larger projects with web pages: