Reconstruct and improve Hwy 27 in Little Falls in 2019. Work begins April.
- Construction open houses set for Thursday, April 4. Learn more
- Sign up for Hwy 27 project email updates
Summary of work
Improve Hwy 27 from 15th St W to 9th St E, and address the need for repairs and upgrades to the road and underground infrastructure. Project handout
- Reconstruct from 6th St W to 2nd St E, includes new road surface, side street connections, curbs/gutters, sidewalks and approach ramps, bike lanes, railroad crossing, and city water and sewer underground utilities
- Resurface road both the west (15th St W to 6th St W) and east (2nd St E to 9th St E) end segments of Hwy 27, other repairs as needed
- Upgrade signals, includes pedestrian signal button components
- Hwy 27 and Lindbergh Dr/2nd St NW
- Hwy 27 and First St E
- Hwy 27 and Fourth St E
All lanes and sidewalks to be open east of Lindbergh Dr by Little Falls Craft Fair.