Here is what to expect
- Detour west of the Mississippi River bridge: Hwy 27 closed between Paul Larson Memorial Dr and 8th St W. Detour uses Morrison CR 214 and Paul Larson Memorial Dr. Local detour map, PDF
- Detour east of the Mississippi River bridge: Hwy 27 closed downtown between Front St SE and 4th St SE. Detour uses Front St SE along the dam, 1st Ave SE and 4th St.
- Both bridges are open over the Mississippi River--Hwy 10 and Hwy 27.
- Travelers in the area will encounter multiple crews working from sunrise to sunset along the entire project. Motorists can expect periodic lane, shoulder or entrance closures. Pedestrians will encounter sidewalk closures with detours. For your safety and ours stay out of closed barricaded areas.
- Truck detour uses Morrison CR 214, CR 213 and Hwy 10 over the Mississippi River. Truck detour map, PDF
For your safety and ours, please be alert and follow signs, stay out of closed areas and expect changes when navigating through work areas.
Little Falls is Open
Access to businesses and residences will be maintained and open at all times, follow signs to entrances. But, do expect access changes.
Information is subject to change. Project tentative traffic plans, schedule