Reconstruct 14 miles of road surface, replace/repair pipes and improve access on Highway 210 from the end of the four-lane in Brainerd to Ironton in 2019. Get updates delivered to you inbox in 2019. Sign up for email updates.
Summary of work
- Reconstruct 14 miles of Hwy 210 road surface (full-depth reclamation), includes shoulders and turn-lanes
- Reconstruct the Hwy 210 and CR 12 (Deerwood shortcut) intersection
- Repair or replace underground drainage structures, includes pipes:
- West of CR 147 (Crow Wing County Landfill)
- West of CR 59
- West of CR 12 (Deerwood shortcut)
- Add left turn lanes at CR 25, CR 147 (Crow Wing County Landfill), CR 59
- Add bypass lanes at the Mississippi Northwoods entrance, Sploezens Rd and a trucking business entrance east of CR 147
- Add a continuous center left turn lane from west of Jordan Rd to the Airport Rd/CR 142.
- Install mumble and rumble strips