About this project
Summary of work
The Hwy 91 construction includes resurfacing from the northern Nobles County line (County Road 72) to the southern Adrian city limits.
Find information on a related Hwy 91 project from the Nobles/Murray County line to Russell also scheduled for construction in 2019-20.
The two-year construction project includes:
- Replace two rural box culvert bridges (14.8 miles north of Adrian and 5.5. miles north of Adrian)
- Repair erosion and clean culverts
- Replace and repair culverts
- Detour for bridge and culvert replacement
- Resurface pavement
- Replace sections of poor sidewalk and upgrade pedestrian ramps to meet ADA (American Disability Act) requirements
- Install right turn lanes at Nobles County Road 14
- Add lighting at some rural County Road intersections (County Roads 14, 16, 18 and 20)
- Replace driveway skirts where there are poor sidewalk conditions
- Detour during rural box culvert construction
- Lane closures during pavement resurfacing