All traffic impacts are tentative and weather dependent.
Fri, Oct. 15 and Sat, Oct. 16; 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily
- The E-ZPass lane is closed on I-35W in both directions between 46th St. and I-94
About this project
Summary of work
Work on 35W@94: Downtown to Crosstown included:
- Converted NB I-35W Priced Dynamic Shoulder Lane between 46th St. and 26th St. to a permanent E-ZPass Lane
- Constructed a new E-ZPass lane on SB I-35W from 26th St. to 46th St.
- Constructed Orange Line Bus Rapid Transit Station at Lake St.
- Improved access from I-35W to the Lake Street Business District by constructing two new exit ramps (NB I-35W to 28th St. and SB I-35W to Lake St.
- Upgraded accessibility by improving pedestrian accommodations with pedestrian curb ramps and sidewalk upgrades.
- Rehabilitated pavement and bridges on I-35W from 46th St. to 11th Ave., Hwy 65 from 26th St. to 15th St., and I-94 from Nicollet Ave. to Park Ave.
- Constructed new and rehabilitating existing noise barriers throughout the project limits.